17th August 2022
Photocat releases Half Year Report for H1 2022
Highlights during the first half year of 2022
- Revenue amounted to DKK 6.3m in H1 2022 which was a decline of 4% vs. H1 2021, explained by delayed COVID-19 impact
- Gross profit amounted to DKK 1.7m in H1 2022, equivalent to a decline of 4% vs. H1 2021, due to the decline in revenue
- Cash flow from investments was impacted by the acquisition of Alumichem A/S. The purchase price was DKK 5m of which DKK 4m was paid in cash and DKK 1m in shares.
- In connection with the acquisition, capital was raised on 30 June 2022 through a private placement of SEK 8.4m.
- In June, Photocat announced a new partnership agreement in Norway and Sweden to increase sales of environmentally friendly products in these two markets.
Highlights after 30 June 2022
- As of 1 August, the management team has been expanded with Henrik Reichel Bartholdy (COO) and Jesper Elsgaard (CBO)
For more information, contact:
Michael Humle, CEO, Photocat A/S
Phone: +45 2210 2523
Photocat A/S is obliged to publicize this information in accordance with EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at CET 16:40 on August 17th 2022.
Photocat manufactures patented coating materials for both outdoor and indoor applications with the effect to degrade NOx and VOC´s when exposed to light. Both NOx and VOC’s are severely damaging to human health. Photocat’s patented technology is a very efficient and an economically viable alternative to many of the traditional technologies targeting NOx (e.g. bus catalysts, flue gas cleaning etc.).
Photocat’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, First North with the ticker symbol PCAT.
Photocat Certified Advisor: Mangold Fondkommission AB, 08-50301550 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +46 8 5277 5045 Address: Box 55691, 102 15 Stockholm Org.nr: 556585-1267 Web: www.mangold.se
Photocat A/S (publ) l Langebjerg 4 DK-4000 Roskilde l Tel: +45 7022 5055 l www.photocat.net
- 2022-08-17 Press_Release_regarding_H1 2022_Nasdaq
- H1.2022 Interim Report_Final